1. Eligibility, Registration Account and Subscription.1.1 To be eligible to use a Digital Service, you may need to meet one or more the following criteria ("Eligibility Criteria"):
(a) in the case of a Subscription Digital Service, you must have reached the age of 18 or the age of legal majority in your country of residence;
(b) where required, you must have a registered account with WarnerMedia and/or a Third Party Platform Provider for a Digital Service (“Registered Account”);
(c) where required, you must have activated and authenticated your subscription to the Digital Service through a Third Party Platform Provider; and
1.2 To access a Subscription Digital Service, you may register for a subscription in one of two ways: (i) directly with Warner Media through the applicable Digital Service; or (ii) through an authorized Third Party Platform Provider of that Digital Service. Your subscription together with your Registered Account enables access to the Subscription Digital Service. Third Party Platform Providers may require you to set up a separate account with them to access a Subscription Digital Service.
(b) If functionality permitting your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to approve or disapprove your participation in, or access to, certain (but not all) elements on the Digital Service is implemented by us in connection with the Digital Service, on receipt of the appropriate communication from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) we will activate those elements within the Digital Service which your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) have approved for your access from time to time. We will also de-activate your access to any elements within the Digital Service on receipt of any request or instruction from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to do so from time to time.
2. Personal Non-Commercial Use by Users.2.1 A Digital Service, and all Content (defined below) on that Digital Service, is for the personal use of individual Internet users and may not be transferred, assigned or used in connection with any commercial or illegal endeavours. Organisations, companies and/or businesses may not become Subscribers and may not use a Digital Service for any purpose. You acknowledge that these Terms are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which you acknowledge. You also acknowledge that such consideration includes your enjoyment and use of the Digital Service and all features and activities available on the Digital Service; your receipt of data, materials and information available at or through the Digital Service; and the possibility of our review, use or display of User Content (as defined below in section 6).
3. Payment and Billing.3.1 Certain aspects of a Digital Service may require payments. In the event you purchase a Virtual Item (defined in section 4 below), you agree to pay Warner Media or the Third Party Platform Provider (as applicable) the price and any applicable taxes and service fees.
4. Virtual Items4.1 A Digital Service may feature fictional credits, items, rewards, points, currency, or the like (collectively, “Virtual Items”). The Virtual Items may be used exclusively within the Digital Service. You receive only a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, and fully revocable licence to use the Virtual Items in connection with the Digital Service and as governed by these Terms. You have no right, title, interest, or ownership in or to any Virtual Items. Virtual Items have no monetary value and are not redeemable for any sum of money. You will receive no compensation for any Virtual Items that are deleted, modified, or to which you lose access if your Registered Account is terminated, suspended, or otherwise limited. Warner Media has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify, or eliminate Virtual Items as we see fit in our sole discretion, and Warner Media will have no liability to you or anyone else for the exercise of such rights. For example, Virtual Items may be immediately lost, deleted from your Registered Account, or otherwise forfeited if your account is terminated or closed for any reason or when Warner Media discontinues, modifies, or updates an applicable aspect of the Digital Service (for example, discontinuing a game featuring Virtual Items).
5. Digital Service Updates and SoftwareAt various times, Warner Media may choose to make available updates, bug fixes, or other changes or enhancements to a Digital Service ("Digital Service Updates"). Digital Service Updates may be: (i) automatic, such as in connection with general website changes and additional features or updates to data required by the Digital Service; (ii) at your election, in which instance as a Subscriber you will receive information and instructions for how to authorize optional Digital Service Updates; and (iii) mandatory, in which case as a Subscriber you will be required to consent to the Digital Service Update or install or upgrade a third-party plug-in if you wish to maintain continued access to the Digital Service. Please note that the Digital Service may be unavailable during a Digital Service Update.
6. Ownership of Content and Material on Digital Services6.1 The Digital Services and Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property rights that are owned by Warner Media or its licensors.
7. Third Party Platforms7.1 A Digital Service may link to, integrate with, or incorporate third party content, sites or services, provided by Third Party Platform Providers (collectively, “Third Party Platforms”). Warner Media does not endorse and is not responsible for Third Party Platforms, whether in terms of their correctness, accuracy, validity, propriety, reliability, legality, security, or otherwise, and Warner Media disclaims all liability in connection with them. References to Third Party Platforms do not imply endorsement of any Third Party Platforms by Warner Media or any association with its operators. When you access Third Party Platforms, you do so at your own risk.
8. User content8.1 From time to time, certain aspects of a Digital Service may invite or otherwise allow you to submit or post a variety of content to that Digital Service, such as text (including comments and reviews), images, videos, music, and other information, either directly to the Digital Service or through a Third Party Platform (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content remains your own, unless as otherwise may be provided in Additional Terms. Please be aware, however, that User Content is not confidential and may be accessible by other users and the public. Moreover, by submitting or posting User Content to a Digital Service (either directly or through a Third Party Platform) you grant Warner Media a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, assignable, unrestricted, worldwide license to use the User Content, together with all consents or waivers including a publicity rights waiver and a waiver of moral rights (if any) in favour of Warner Media which shall allow Warner Media to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, communicate to the public, modify and make derivative works of the User Content by any means and in all media formats and channels now known or later devised in perpetuity, and to advertise and promote such use, without further notice to, or permission from, you or any other person, and without compensation or reference to you or any other person.
A. You have obtained the written consent of every identifiable individual featured in your User Content (or, in the case of Children, consent of their parent or legal guardian) to use that person’s name, voice, and/or likeness (as applicable) in connection with the Digital Service and pursuant to these Terms.
B. Your User Content does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade secrets, or trademarks.
C. Your User Content, as used in connection with the Digital Service, will not violate any applicable laws or regulations or infringe or violate any rights of a third party, including third-party publicity or privacy rights.
D. Warner Media may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under these Terms without any liability, including for payment of royalties, residuals, guild fees, or the like, to you or any third party.
9. Code of ConductYou agree that you will not use a Digital Service to upload, post, or otherwise distribute any User Content that:
A. constitutes or promotes illegal activity;
B. is infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, or threatening;
C. contains any obscene, pornographic, racist, or otherwise offensive material;
D. exploits or harms Children, directly or indirectly, including by exposing them to inappropriate material or asking them for any personal information;
E. promotes any commercial activity, including promoting goods or services or soliciting donations, except as may be specifically authorized by these Terms and applicable Additional Terms;
F. is subject to confidentiality or non-disclosure obligations;
G. includes any visible logos or trademarks that belong to third parties;
H. disguises its source or origin, or misrepresents its author, by modifying metadata or other identifiers; or
I. links to any third-party sites or services that would violate the standards contained in this list.
A. violate our “Community Standards”
B. attempt to interfere with the operation of the Digital Service in any way;
C. copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, sell, license, publish, enter into a database, display, perform publicly, modify, create derivative works of, upload, edit, post, link to, frame, transmit, rent, lease, lend or sublicense, scrape, crawl, or in any way exploit any part of the Digital Service except: (a) as authorized under these Terms; or (b) in the case of public search engines which are granted a revocable right to crawl publicly accessible portions of the Digital Service in compliance with instructions posted on applicable “robots.txt” files and without circumventing any technical barriers, for the sole purpose of creating public searchable indexes, but not caches or archives;
D. use any viruses, worms, bug exploits, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools on the Digital Service, or frame any portion of the Digital Service, or attempt to tamper, hack, corrupt, or impair the administration or security of the Digital Service;
E. assign, sublicence, pledge or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terns to any person or entity without Warner Media’s prior written consent which may be withheld in Warner Media’s sole discretion (and any such purported assignment, pledge, or transfer without such prior written consent will be null and void);
F. use any tools designed to compromise security or digital rights management technology (including password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools) in connection with the Digital Service;
G. use the Digital Service for any commercial purposes, including sending “spam” or any malicious or disruptive communications;
H. decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the code used in any Digital Service, other software, or digital rights management feature on the Digital Service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software or any feature of the Digital Service or piece of Content available on the Digital Service; or
I. intercept, record, or modify network communications transmitted between any Apps, software, or digital rights management features and Warner Media’s networks or systems.
Warner Media respects the rights of all copyright holders and has a policy that, in appropriate circumstances, users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders on multiple occasions ("repeat offenders") may have their rights to access the Digital Services terminated. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know in sufficient detail for us to investigate your complaint. If we determine that copyright infringement has occurred, we may remove or "take down" the infringing material from the Digital Services, or take such other steps as we deem appropriate. If we determine that you have uploaded or otherwise posted material that infringes the copyrights of others, we may, in our discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the Digital Services.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability.
We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
14.f Indemnification.We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
15. Jurisdictional Issues.
16. General Terms
17. Contact Us.
You may contact us [Here] for specific requests or with general enquiries. Please do not send us any Unsolicited Submissions