We are a group of companies called WarnerMedia Group. When we say "we", "us" or "our" we mean WarnerMedia Group.
What are "cookies"?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to “digital tracking technologies”. Some of these are true cookies and some of these are slightly different technologies (such as pixels) which are used for the same purposes and work in a similar way. Each is a small piece of information (such as a string of letters or a form of code) that can be read by computers. It tells the computer a small bit of information, like who is using our Online Service or what pages they have already looked at.
When do we use "cookies"?
As soon as you visit our Online Services, necessary cookies are made. The first time you use our Online Services, we will ask if it is ok to use extra cookies, too. We will only do this if you say we can.
What are cookies for?
Necessary cookies help us do things like remembering your choices. For example:
- Your preferred language
- what your Nickname of Character is (where this is necessary for a particular Online Service to function correctly); or
- Your progress through a quiz or a game so you don't have to go back to the beginning every time you play.
Without these cookies our Online Service won't work properly.
We also use Extra cookies which can be split into two different kids.
Cookies that help things work better
These are sometimes called "functionality" cookies. They help us:
- Remember the way you like things to look and work to help you explore more easily (optional preferences such as colour schemes, character icons etc)
- Remember what city you are in for the purpose of setting the correct language;
- Remember whether something has already been provided to you (so you don’t need to see it again)
- View some types of video content.
Cookies that help us understand what bits of the service are good – and what bits need changes
These are sometimes called "performance" or "analytics" cookies. They help us:
- understand how people use our Online Services and what bits they like best, to help us make them better;
- understand what adverts are most popular (across all our users – not you personally)
- make sure we don’t send you the same advert lots of times.
We don't use the following on our Online Services aimed at children:
- advertising cookies from other company on our Online Service;
- targeted advertising on Online Services aimed at children; or
- social media cookies or plugins.
However, we do use “contextual cookies” (which do not use your personal data at all) to make sure the adverts and videos we show are relevant for children.
If you said yes to us using extra cookies but then changed your mind, click here to turn them off.
If you are an adult (or a child who wants to see more detailed information about cookies) please click here.
Why is it called a cookie?
Other peoples' cookies
Sometimes cookies are made by a different company on our behalf. We do not use advertising cookies from other companies on this Online Service.
Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc.
Nexus One @ One North,
1 Fusionopolis Link
#04-02/03 Singapore 138542